Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My throat hurts like hell so i don't freakin' care to give this post a title.

How's everybody doin'? You miss me? You don't...? Okay. *goes to the corner of the room and cry*

June was a crazy month! A lot of things went on. Birthdays, Swine Flu spreading like mad (nauzubillah but it is spreading), SNSD comeback (for us fans), etc. Happy July by the way and yesterday was a National Day for Canada? I don't really know. Okay.

28th June 2009 was SNSD's maknae's, Seohyun, 18th birthday. She's finally legal in other parts of the world except Korea. Yayy! You know, sometimes when I look at Maknae's pictures, it reminds me of my youngest sister. They kinda look alike.


SNSD's Seohyun



the three youngest members of SNSD (left to right): Sooyoung (3rd youngest), Seohyun (the youngest and Yoona (2nd youngest)

Awww, they're so cute!

Anyway, I'm sure some of you have heard the rumors saying that the other members of SNSD are hating Fany especially Yoona and Sooyoung. Well, let me tell ya', the RUMORS are NOT TRUE!!! SNSD members have a great bond with each other, okay? And so does other groups. I've explained to someone why they are a great family and it was a very long explanation so I'm too lazy to re-explain it to you guys.

And if you want proof of them not hating each other, here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRmYeQ1lJ4I&feature=channel_page

Tiffany's the one in blue, Sooyoung's at Fany's left and next to Sooyoung is Yoona. Look at what Sooyoung was doing to Fany at 7:38. LOL. And at 8:38 onwards; Fany, Sooyoung and Yoona moments.

---------
Two days ago, I watched the 2nd episode of 'Hello Baby' with SNSD (except for Sica) in it. The girls are supposed to take care of this one baby, i think his name is Kyungsan. Well, the girls did quite okay but I feel sorry for Fany cuz she felt a little left out when the baby is just so picky when it comes to her.I swear, I cried for the girl. At some parts of the show, I feel like scolding the baby! However, Tiffany didn't give up, she put on a smile and tried her best to win the baby's heart. The outcome of her hard work, near the ending of the show when each of the members were trying to get the baby come to them, the baby picked Fany! Boy, you should have seen Fany's smile, it was such a touching moment, she even held the baby in her hands. She's a lil' scared of kids. I'm so proud of this girl!




Hehe. Sorry cuz the caps are not so clear. My first time capturing images from a Youtube video.

Bye, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment