Friday, July 3, 2009

Tiffany, Tiffany, Tiffany. She's all i talk about.

At first, I wasn't really in the mood to update this blog but after watching a video of Tiffany, Sunny, Jessica and Sooyoung singing Spicegirls' Wannabe, I'm pumped up to update. I'll tell and show you the video later in this article.

I found a subbed video of Tiffany and Yoona; explaining the whole skirt lifting incident, during ChinChin Radio show. You go find the video yourself okay. It was actually nothing, netizens exaggerate too much. And by the way, some of you had probably knew this already but I'm tellin you anyway, the cake which you saw SNSD eating at the radio show was actually a Baskin Robbins ice-cream cake given by SSF. I didn't really donate cuz you know, i can't even send my money and i don't even have a credit card. SSF jjang!!!! The cake aren't the only things SSF got the girls on that day. They were given bento boxes filled with food, drinks and moar! Ah, of course, the present that made me really impressed was a Nikon D60 camera. o.0

The next day after the radio show, Tiffany Hwang Mi Young, my No.1 idol whom I love so very much, logged in to SSF!!!!! She even talked in the shoutbox!!! Unfortunately; sadly; depressingly; unbelievably; (Can I just kill my self now?) I wasn't ON SSF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell???? I'm always on SSF and I would always be monitoring the sbox but it was that retarded thought of updating this blog that made me missed Fany logging on. This is such an epic FAIL, Rone!!!!

I saw some of the screen captures being posted in SSF on Tiffany logging on to SSF. She was really in a hurry and her replies are so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!












Credits: WenFany@soshified.com

Saranghae Fany!!! Anyway, that was Fany's 3rd time logging on to SSF. But I wasn't a member of SSF yet during her first two log-ins.
---------

And here's the video:



This is really a co-incidence cuz lately i've been listening to Wannabe. Am I developing SNSD instincts? LOL.


TIFFANYTIFFANYTIFFANYTIFFANYTIFFANYTIFFANYTIFFANYTIFFANY

Luv ya, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment