Monday, July 20, 2009

Dude, she ain't your wife! LOL.

I got this from Soompi. There is this dancer, he used to dance for Ciara and now he dances for Boa. She introduced him to the girls music and he likes Tiffany. He seems smart tongue.gif
crownatl - I'd like to thank my lil homie bank of America for telling me about a girl band with nine hot members. I'll be on youtube for a while.
about 5 hours ago from web

crownatl - Mushroom I ain't believe that's her name ain't nobody gonna be calling their child that but that's the name I was given of my future wife
about 2 hours ago from web


Credit: redsol@soshified.com

Future wife?? Dream on, boy!! Haha!

So yeah, today's the first day of our O-level Qualifying Written Exams. No comment about the papers today. What's done is done, I'd rather not talk about it.


DJ, put it back on!

No comments:

Post a Comment