Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hey, it's your birthday, be HAPPY.











Today, August 1st 2009, is the 20th birthday of the number one idol in my heart : TIFFANY a.k.a Stephanie Hwang Mi Young of Girls' Generation.
I don't really know what to say other than spazzing "I love you Tiffany!" a lot. Haha!

She's 20 now, you gotta admit she's still young for someone who had gone through a lot of hardships. I won't stress on the hardships as I think most of you had already known what they are. Let me come clean that the first time I became attracted to her was because she had a pretty face. Her smile was a killer. Then, I started finding out more about her and realized that a pretty face isn't just what she had. I discovered that she has a voice. Tiffany's rendition of Pussycat Dolls' Stick With You was definitely great. She has a lot more to improve though and she knows that very well. Still, you can't deny what power her voice possess. It's the soul carried in it. Rarely we could find someone who holds that specialty.

A pretty face, a soulful voice and now, a beautiful personality. When I first came across her name, there were always negative comments on her personality. I thank god that I've always had curiosity over everything that I decided to find out more about her. My research squashed all those negativeness on her. She is one very KIND girl. As if kindness is not enough, she's also mentally strong and hardworking.

READ THIS 1

READ THIS 2

READ THIS 3

READ THIS 4

READ THIS 5

I know you're not going to click on all of the links. Just choose one. :) It won't hurt to do so.








To Tiffany, thank you for smiling always and please continue smiling. Be happy, ok? ^_^


Credits:
Pictures - www.soshified.com
Videos- 1) aienbest@youtube.com
2) jp8587@youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment