Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tiffany has a SOLO!!!

Okay, I just got back from Miri. I'm tired but i have to post this.
I mentioned in my last post that there's a rumour saying Fany's gonna have a solo song. Well, it's not a rumour anymore. Fany's OST song, 'By Myself' was released in the preview of SBS TV historical drama 'Ja Myung Go'.

Here's a part of the lyrics that fans found it very touching and soshified had translated it:
'I speak of love by myself, send my love off by myself, looking back on our memories I cry hoping that you are happy wherever you might be..' (Credits: www.soshified.com/forums)

Here's the preview:



I cried while listening to this. Why? As a BIG fan, of course i'm touched that finally she has a solo entitled to her name. And her voice melts me. The fact that it's a ballad song is totally not helping me, Ballad Tune+ Fany's Voice = Liquid Rone (as in i'm melting). It's also very touching just by thinking what this girl has to go through. (you seriously don't want me to talk about it, i'll talk on and on)

Please comment on this song in the cbox. BUT only GOOD, HONEST comments, if you think it's bad or it has a slight weakness, don't bother to comment. For the 'slight weakness' part, just mention the good stuff and don't include the 'slight weakness' in your comment.
I know what you guys are thinking, 'Why would she tell us to comment when she just wants to hear the good ones and ignore the bad ones?'. Becuz, like i said, I'm a BIG fan. i just wanna know the positive things about my idol. But, still, it MUST be HONEST!!! Okay, maybe i'll cut off some slack to those of you who wants to point out the slight weaknesses. You may do so but in a subtle way. And NO BASHING!!!!!


---------
Let's talk about my iPhone now. Two nights ago (the time now is already 1.40 am meaning it's already the 26th March, so technically 'two nights ago' is correct), the night before i went to Miri, i had downloaded and installed a new version of iPhone to my iPhone using iTunes. After the process of installation finished, something happened to my iPhone. Everything in my iPhone was sort of locked. The only thing that appeared on the screen was the logo of iTunes, an image of the USB connecting cable of my iPhone and a scroll bar that says 'slide for emergency'.
Then i checked my iPhone with iTunes on my computer, it says that the SIM card is unable to activate my iPhone. I was worried that my iPhone might have been formatted and all the things in my iPhone might have been gone. I slid the scroll bar and a keyboard of numbers appeared. The use of the scroll bar was to enable me to make emergency calls only. But in the background, there was a picture of Fany, my wallpaper. If Fany's picture's still there, it means my iPhone haven't been formatted. That's my theory for now.

I'm gonna get it fixed tomorrow. So for the time being, i'm not gonna reply any of your phone calls or text messages. Sorry.

That's all for now. Bye. And comment on Fany's song pls. TQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment