Friday, March 20, 2009

ORBANRONE's very first post

Greetings readers of my blog. It is I, Orbanrone, here who is talking.
I made this blog cuz of one reason, So Nyuh Shi Dae. I kept posting articles on Tiffany in the blog that my friends and I own, so, i can't continue posting up stuff on Tiffany ,right? I need to remember today's date, 20th March 2009.













The picture above is the very first picture that i'm posting in my blog. My SoShi girls.

Here's the rest.
This is Tiffany. The So Nyuh Shi Dae member that i'm obsessed with. This is an old picture of her by the way.

I don't know if you guys noticed this but her whole outfit in this picture kinda has a theme, right? Black and pink.
Black skirt, pink shirt and black hat.

And her bag, a zebra with black and pink stripes. Pink handphone and black-coloured nails.

BLACK and PINK










Tiffany wearing sailor hat is just so cute. She wears a sailor hat in the Gee MV. Sailor hats rule.













I wish i have a better picture of this because of her hand. The picture was taken when her hand was moving. But, the pink shirt is jjang.












White school uniform with a pink tie. Love it!!!
I've always loved it when Tiffany and other Korean female artistes wear school uniform.










Look at those eyes. And the nails, i think only the tip of the nails are decorated with glitters and black nail polish.
FYI, Fany is a fan of nail polishes. She constantly changes them.













Look closely at the picture. The girl resting her chin on the girl holding the flower bouquet is Fany. Look at her nails. From her pinky to her middle finger: orange, white and pink. How multicolored can her nails be?


































This picture is also an old picture of Tiffany and the other two members of SNSD.

Here's their order from left to right :Seohyun, Jessica and Tiffany.






















This picture is Jessica's and Fany's hand upclose, Fany's nails are all pink this time.

Credits: www.soshified.com


Okay, that's all for my first post for my blog. Goodbye and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment