Saturday, March 28, 2009

Read!!!

Yesterday was a pretty uhm... i don't know how to describe it.
What happened to me yesterday:

1. Picked up my iPhone from AV electronics. My iPhone got formatted and upgraded by the shop. It can access YouTube now. I need to upgrade my PC's iTunes to put songs and photos into my iPhone. Not wanting to repeat my previous attempt to upgrade my iPhone by myself, which ended up with my iPhone being formatted and my dad had to pay $100 to fix it, i'm not gonna upgrade my PC's iTunes. Maybe i'm gonna ask my dad to do it for me.

2. Tried to change Raynairah's blogskin and everything went wrong. Thanks to any of the RFs for recovering the blog.

3. My grandma just got back from her Umrah. She went there without my grandpa with her. She convoyed with her friends.

4. Tiffany and K.Will's duet teaser released. Turns out it's a ballad. No rapping parts. But I love it! Here it is, 'A girl meets love':






Comments please. GOOD and HONEST comments. Be SUBTLE. NO BASHING. You know what to do. If you don't know the rules to comment. Read my previous posts. TQ. Please comment, okay?


5. Something happened in Soshified. Boy, was i shocked! It was funny actually. But what even funnier was how Korean netizens reacted to it. I laughed so hard!

And please go to this link : CLICK!
Comment on it.

There are more but i'm too lazy to put it here. But, please remember to comment!

1 comment:

  1. Nice. I like girls' generation.They 're so cute girls & have nice sound.

    ReplyDelete