Sunday, March 22, 2009

third post of the day

I know i have posted two times already today but i can't help but to post again. And again, i'm posting a video.



This is the trailer for Holistus, a fanfic. The author's name is Tsuna. It has a different genre than other fanfics, it's a sci-fi. I'm not even sure if it's going to end up with a pairing. It started with YulSic but they broke up and the only pairing the fanfic has now is SooSun (Sooyoung + Sunny).
I'm really hoping for JeNy. This trailer is soooo cool. Aienbest made the trailer. I'm not really sure what a Tracer is but i think it's kinda like Bionic woman. You know, modified human. That's what i'm understood of from the fanfic.

---------
Tiffany revealed in a show called Come To Play that she likes a guy like the Boys Over Flowers character, Go Jun Pyo. Someone who's cold but caring towards his girl. I think most girls would want guys like that, don't you think? I want someone like that too. A guy who's tough in front of others but is delicate exclusively only to his girl. I'm being cheesy now. Goosebumps!

Okay that's all for now. I hope i won't come across any cool videos after this cuz i would have to make a 4th post.

No comments:

Post a Comment