Sunday, March 22, 2009

the pictures!!

Hey! this is suppose to be my spotlight not you Khalish!

Spooky tap~~~~ it's floating~~ ooohhhh




YGP-ah, don't jump off the window!!! haha! don't worry the window is covered with a glass.


Say 'Kimchi'!



Say 'get your wallet and purses out and show me those cha-chings!'







Bilah is making a CF for bibimbap. Qilah just wants to stuff her mouth.



Wait till i show this picture of you to Yoona. hahaha!

Smile for the camera!!



mmmmm.... what is this taste? it's so magical.


I said smile not stick your tongue out!

ahhh there's the smile.

YGP: i'm not gonna let even a speck of food being left on my plate.
Qilah: me too. look, i've finished my third plate.


I'm in heaven....

Saffa: okay this is the last one.
Me: Saffa, that IS the last one! you just ate the last lettuce wrap!
(Just kidding Saffa)

From the left: Crispy kimbap, Pikachu roll, spider roll


Bilah: Man, i'm the one who's handling the grill and i'm also the one who's cutting the beef pieces. Aish! Yunho-ah, if you don't help me i'll divorce you.
Yunho: Whatever....




Bibimbap!!



Peace yo!!



Who's picture are you taking?

What's this? A desperate case for Jiyong's kiss??






No matter how long you held your hands like that, Junsu will never come out from that tube.



There!! I thought it'll take a longer time but it doesn't (sort of). I guess last night i was just feeling lazy and sleepy. Anyway, please look closely at the second picture at the top, the water tap is floating? hahaha! there's a simple explanation for that but to find it out, you must go to Pines Restaurant a.k.a Restoran Pokok Pain. I think i'm promoting this restaurant. And please try the Pikachu roll, crispy kimbap, chap chae, bibimbap and galbi gui(? i don't know the spelling).

---------
i found this video on youtube. It's an old video dating back February last year. I think the remix was fanmade. But it's cool though. i prefer this version than the original one. And, it's a video of Fany. hehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment