Thursday, August 13, 2009

Proud of you.

Hello fellas, as usual I just wanna ramble here.

I read a news article on Soshified about SNSD being the guest of the show, Chocolate, which will air on August 15th 2009. Most of you had probably found out about that and I don't even have to mention what they talked about on the show: Mothers. You guys pobably know this too, Tiffany admitted for the first time since debut in a broadcast that her mother had passed away.

Just about half an hour ago, I found something more regarding Tiffany. I won't state it here as it is very sensitive and quite dark. I was shocked of it. I don't know if it's true but it seems like it. I'm just amazed at how Tiffany coped with it. Coped with ALL of it! She's so strong, it's just rare.

I just wanna say how proud I am of this girl. I don't care what others think or said of her, I chose her as someone I look up to so I'll just have to accept her the way she is. She's a good girl.

I AM PROUD OF YOU TIFFANY!

No comments:

Post a Comment