Saturday, July 31, 2010

My Fany is 21 yo!

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY STEPHANIE HWANG MI YOUNG!!!!!!!

Hello blog! It's been centuries since I last updated this blog huh? Haha. I've been busy... and lazy. But I'm back today because it's Tiffany's birthday!!!!! It's August 1st 2010 !!! I was planning to put up recent pictures of her on top of this post but blogger was so bimbo when I tried uploading them so no pictures. Boooo blogger.com!!!

Yesterday was YulTi's last day as MuCore MCs and they had a special stage singing 4MEN's 'Baby Baby'. Fany cried at the last line of the song, then the other seven girls of SNSD came giving Yuri and Tiffany each a bouquet of flowers. Awwwww.... that's so sweet. I'm happy all the girls were there. I remember the first day Tiffany and Yuri became MuCore MCs - Natsun introduced them, 'That's not my name' played and YulTi walked on the runway, after that they sang to Natsun's 'Come To Play' and when the song ended YulTi officially introduced themselves as MCs. It's been more than a year since that day.

Here's the link to the video of YulTi's MC goodbye stage : Click Me!

People have been tweeting this around: Get to know the REAL Tiffany

It contains some basic background of Tiffany, quotes from her and comments on her coming from those who have met her in person. If you read it, you'll know that Tiff is a really sweet and kind girl.
In case you don't want to click on the link and read the comments, here's some of my picks:

a) “It was really brave of her, really. I had my whole family supporting me. They’re here with me right now, but she still doesn’t have her family here and now she’s so big, she’s so huge, here in Korea. And, I think her family would really be happy.” - Jessica

b)During the Variety show Champagne, SNSD’s manager picked Tiffany as the girl who would have succeeded academically because she puts the most effort in whatever she does.

c)“She really studies hard. She became the MC for a music show and she felt proud and studied even harder. Everyday she would study the script and write down things she didn’t know, and ask about words she doesn’t understand and would write down the definitions.” - Yoona on Strong heart talking about Tiffany’s improvement in Korean.

d)“Everything will be good as long as you do your best. Because if you do, there will be no regrets.” - Tiffany.
Her dedication.

e) "All of my unnies take care of me very well, but Tiffany takes care of me a lot.” - SeoHyun.
“Tiffany seems to look after the members the most.” - Maybee. “It’s because we’re a family.” - Tiffany.

f)During a volunteering activity with fans, Tiffany encouraged the group she was in to work hard and they ended up finishing first. Afterwards she suggested that they help the other group since they had done all of their work.

g)Sulli from f(x) said in an interview that Tiffany told her if she ever wanted to buy things she could use her credit card instead of using her own money.

h)“The way Tiffany unnie thinks… She is very mature. Her sense of responsibility is strong as well. There are many things to learn from her.” - SeoHyun.

i)“When Tiffany laughs, she laughs so innocently and like a child. But she’s really mature and adult-like. She’s really thoughtful and I think there are lots of things we can learn from her.” - Sooyoung.

j)“She is seriously one of the most self-less and truly loving friends I’ve ever known or met. She cares so much about every one of you, and she really does pray for all her fans, I think sometimes more than herself. She is a walking angel.” - Jaeson Ma.

Ok, i think i've given you enough quotes. Click on the link and read all of them!

I'd like to add on with this statement tweeted by 'SujuMembersFact' on twitter (since this wasn't on the site i linked you to) :

Fany's personality : "Well, she's really, really bubbly and bright in person. Very candid and clearly just says whatever is on her mind. A huge ball of energy and cheerfulness and not in that fake, overly cutesy way that a lot of Korean females use. Meeting her was great." -ginger @ soompi

I've said this on my Twitter and I'm adding a bit more to it. To me, Tiffany deserves the love the fans give her and she should be loved.She has flaws but her sweetness, kindness and thoughtfulness make up for them. Happy Birthday my sweet angel. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment