Monday, December 7, 2009

You're Beautiful-ed

It's 2.15 am and I had finished watching 'You're Beautiful' just a few minutes ago. It's over and I'm starting to show You're Beautiful withdrawal symptoms. This drama made me 'gerigitan'!!

Also, right now, I have a new eye-candy (while Fany's my love) and it is Park Shin Hye a.k.a Go Minam a.k.a Go Minyu. She's the female lead character of the drama. I first saw her in Prince Hours but that drama was , in my opinion, a big flop and I didn't really pay much attention to the girl except for the fact that I pitied her for acting there as I think the drama was such a waste of her talent.

Not only that, I'm in love with all the four A.N.Jell members! Hwang Tae Kyung, Kang Shin Woo, Jeremy, Go Minam!! Saranghae!!! OMG! *faints*

Hwang Tae Kyung, played by cutie Jang Geun Seuk is the male lead character in this drama. He's the leader of A.N.Jell and is a hygiene freak. And he smiles like a kid!

Kang Shin Woo, the sweet and caring guy, is portrayed by Jeong Yeong Hwa. As it has already become a tradition to KDramas that there will always be another guy chasing the girl, you guys might already guessed it that this guy IS the OTHER guy.

Jeremy, the cute and happy guy who loves to party, is played by FT Island's own Lee Hong Ki. I've already known this guy through FT Island and he's no stranger to me. (Actually, out of the A.N.Jell members only Kang Shin Woo is a stranger to me.)

Lastly, my favourite member, Go Minam or should I say, Go Minyu?
Go Minyu, played by Park Shin Hye, was about to be a nun if it wasn't for her twin brother, Go Minam; also played by Park Shin Hye, who was about to join A.N.Jell but under some circumstances he was unable to. In the end, Go Minyu had to disguise herself as her own brother. Dang, I really love it when this girl plays a guy. The messy hair, baggy pants, hoodies etc. When she wears it, she works it!

It's 2.55 am. Gotta sleep! Esuk lagi sambung, barangkali.

No comments:

Post a Comment