Saturday, December 19, 2009

SNSD 1st Asia Tour Concert

So Nyuh Shi Dae's 1st Asia Tour Concert has started today, Dec 19th 2009 (my Mom's B'day lol). Of course, the tour would start in Korea. Duhhh, like i wud be there? (needs $$$$ xah) I watched Entertainment Relay's interview for today's concert & ugh, I am so jealous of those people who were there. Lucky Koreans.
I feel like screaming for Tiffany right now. You look hot in the white hoodie & I love your hair. They said you did Umbrella, i don't know whether you sang or danced to it (they say the girls did a magic show with umbrellas) but I wanna watch it.

*sigh* Story of my life.

And I love Isak's post on Twitter:

just got back from the girls generation concert!!! it was awesome!!수고했어~! to everyone~especially my baby steph~I'm proud of u hun<3


She called Fany 'baby steph'. Wahhh, so cute!!!! (i know, i know, utk kamu sekadar plg tu but for me it's adorable!)

I love you Tiffany!!! Mmmwwahhh!

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment