Friday, June 19, 2009

Genie Teaser's out!

On 19th June 2009, the teaser of SNSD's new single was released. You don't know how their fans have been spending their day on the 18th and 19th. People in the SSF sbox were askin' each other has the teaser been released yet or what time's it's gonna be released when nobody knows the answer. People's predictions of the time the teaser will be released : 10-11 am or 4-5pm. It didn't come out at these times.

I was having my tuition classes when the teaser came out. Some said it came out at 9:09pm? Nice number. lol.

So, here it is...




I gotta get used to Fany's hair. The bottom part of the hair is funny. I like the beat of the song. I'd describe the concept as funky but cute in a way.
And the guy's voice is kinda creepy. He sounds like a pervert. No offense to the guy.


I'm so surprised that this is the Maknae. I thought it was Sica.

Talking about Sica, she's gonna have a duet with comedian, Park Myung Soo of the Infinity Challenge team. The song's called... Cold Noodle. Noodle?!!!!!??? o.O Also, in the second mini album, she'll have a duet song with Onew of SHINee called One Year Later.

I wanna put the list of songs in the 2nd mini album here but I'm just too lazy.

---------

Just something random...
Yesterday, when we were having our Chemistry tuition class, we talked about the notorious Swine Flu. I just found out that a Bruneian caught the flu and he went to Jeddah to treat it.
If proper scientific medication methods won't work, maybe the spiritual way would work? God knows the answer.

Man, I feel so sleepy!


No comments:

Post a Comment