Saturday, May 2, 2009

do NOT read this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Esp you, Nowre!

unless you have aimziq as your internet identity, don't read this if you don't want to end up having crazy nightmares like someone. you may read it but don't say i didn't warn ya!



So, aimziq and I are havin' this competition right now. The task is we must write the 'ahem'-est blog post. OMG!

Ok, here it goes and please note that i don't really mean all of these, well, i do mean it but not this way:

1.Her legs, her fair smooth legs, the legs that i just want to touch so bad. To carress it slowly. As you travel upwards, there's her thighs. How alluring.

2. Oh my god, those pink juicy lips. Sexy is the word to describe it. Sexily kissable lips!

3. Her butt! OMG! (I know I made a post on this before but I'm still gonna write about it). Those two pieces of flesh at the back of her body just between her thigh and waist. Ones that will make males blush at the sight of it.

----------------------

You know what? I'll stop here. To aimziq, you better do your part!! I'll kill you if you don't.

To all of you people who've been reading this even when I asked you not to, those things above aren't the major reasons I like Tiffany. There are many good things that I see first in her before those. The thing that I love the most about her is her eyes, her voice (her talking voice is pretty sexy), her SMILE, her personality (she's hot tempered, hardworking, always wanting to win, kinda stubborn, her BIG amazing passion for singing (i think only a few of you know this but i LOVE singing) and just too loud- those are just very attractive), her mole on the left bottom part of her face.

She's like my alter ego or something. I don't know. I kinda look up to her. Sometimes I wish I could be hardworking too.

No comments:

Post a Comment